Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Don't stop believing

It's been two days now since the greatest day of my life (going to the World Series, duh), and I still don't know if I have the words to describe the excitement and thrill of being there. It was an insane day, but well worth the gas and sleep that I lost and the cold I have now. I'm still trying to recover from not getting any sleep Sunday night, but I'm still trying to calm down from the excitement too. It would have been even better to be sitting with the whole family, but Mike and I had a ball sitting together. There were high fives all over the place, jumping up and down. Sitting in the cold and rain strangers became friends Sunday night on the South Side. It was even more exciting than being at the Marquette game when they won the game that sent them to the Final Four. That was more nerve wracking, but the World Series was by far a bigger moment in my life. There are so many more things I have to say, but I just can't come up with the words to describe it. Unbelievable. Go Sox!