For as long as I can remember, I've always gotten bloody noses. The time or place means nothing to my nose; it will be bleed anywhere whenever it wants. I've gotten bloody noses while sleeping, swimming, eating, playing sports, during midterms and more. Probably the worst of those is the middle of a midterm or just being in class bloody nose. Last night while I was getting ready for bed, I lifted my head up from the sink after watching it to find the water in the sink a gross brown color and blood running down my face. Of course there was no Kleenex in the bathroom. I wiped my face dry as best I could with out getting blood all over the towel and ran to my room to get some tissue. With the bleeding or less under control, I had an interesting thought. I don't think I've ever gotten a bloody nose out of my left nostril. Every single time my nose bleeds, it only comes from one side. Upon further thought, I think it actually is always my left side that bleeds, but the thought of it suddenly switching up did sort of freak me out.
People generally get freaked out when my nose starts bleeding when they are around. They can't believe it just happens with nothing to provoke it. But it does and it probably always will.
Learning To Make Indian Food, Take Two
8 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment