Tuesday, December 06, 2005

"I'll be home for Christmas, you can plan on that"

It's hard to believe that Christmas is in a few weeks. This was probably the fastest three months of my life, but then again maybe I say that every year. I'm not sure if I'm more excited for Christmas and my birthday or for the week off of work that I'll spend in LaGrange. It's snowed enough up here to make it seem like Christmas is actually coming. Now that it's been a few days since the snow first came it's not quite as treacherous to drive in. This is Wisconsin, you would think "they" would know how to handle snow. Yet, year after year the streets of Milwaukee barely get plowed. I don't understand it in the slightest.

I put up my own Christmas tree and, although a little pathetic, it looks pretty good.

Every time I think of something really good to write about, my Internet never works when I get home. That has happened many times in the last week or so. I wish I remembered what all those ideas where now that I can finally update. Oh well, guess this is all you get for now.