Monday, September 05, 2005

Getting settled

I got a lot of organizing done today and this place is actually starting to look like a place that someone lives. There is some random stuff that still needs to get unpacked, but nothing that I need to function really. The kitchen is finally all set up with dishes and food put away. The living room no longer has piles of stuff in it and the piles of stuff in the extra room aren't so bad any more. It's not so much a pile any more as much as boxes of the random stuff. My bedroom is pretty much all set and my closet is all organized.

I picked out my first day of work outfit already and printed up the directions to work. I also read some of the articles from the Websites Jackie sent me to help me prepare for the first day! I'm very curious to how the first day is going to go. Will I be thrown right into working, or will it be a day full of filling out papers and learning how to use the phone and such?

Once my apartment is totally ready I'll post some new pictures so you can see what it looks like with furniture!

No comments: